3 Great Steps to Become a Virtual Performance Management Expert
Thursday 18th March 2021 – 12noon to 12.30 – BOOK BELOW
Do you need the skills to make performance management…
…GO VIRTUAL – GO HYBRID – GO FORWARD?
- Are managers struggling to manage performance?
- Are employees at home feeling burnt-out, lost or de-motivated?
- Is it time for you to re-purpose performance management for a virtual, hybrid working world?
Covid-19 has triggered many of us to work from home and has left managers struggling – some never seeing their teams, some meeting half in person while the other half are stuck on Teams or Zoom. Clients tell me that they are sure everyone is working hard, and yet have absolutely no idea what anyone is actually doing with their time. For a manager, that’s a tough gig. For employees, they may be feeling unappreciated, and under-valued.
What to do?
Join us for this engaging workshop, to explore 3 STEPS you can take now to address the challenges you face. We will:
- explore fresh insights into what has changed, and what is still the same to manage performance well
- share practical tips for how to refresh performance management for the virtual and hybrid world – for you to implement straightaway
- kick-start some fresh thinking to transform performance management in your organisation – whatever your new normal turns out to be.
So, if you are thinking that you just need to pick up the old ‘appraisal’ process where it got dropped last March – think again.
Wherever you are in your career in HR, L&D or OD, this webinar will help you start your journey to become a performance management expert.
We hope you can make it!
|Programme:||FREE WEBINAR – 3 GREAT STEPS TO BECOME A VIRTUAL PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT EXPERT
|Date:||March 18th 2021|