Become a Performance Management Expert
Two-Day ‘Performance Management Practitioner’ OPEN Programme
November 19th & 20th 2019 – book below
Dates 19th & 20th November 2019
Times 9.30am to 4.30pm
Venue Central London
Cost per delegate £1,895 plus VAT
Programme leaders Hedda Bird MBA, Fellow CIPD and Founder Director of 3C, and Fleur McDonnell, 3C Specialist
This intensive two-day open programme invites professionals in HR, L&D, OD and all others responsible for the success of performance management to become Performance Management experts ready to lead and support in-house performance programmes.
The programme gives delegates the confidence, skills and knowledge needed to make performance management value-adding and sustainable.
The programme accommodates up to 20 delegates from all sectors. (A maximum of up to 3 delegates per organisation). This is a non-residential course, so accommodation is not provided.
During the two days, delegates will:
- grow understanding of the latest thinking on managing and improving individual performance
- explore industry research, proven best practice and real case studies to enhance understanding
- complete practical work to apply new knowledge to designing their in-house performance management process
- understand how to apply knowledge and skills to existing workplace challenges: this section includes material tailored to each delegate and may include for example Dealing with Poor Performance, Performance Related Pay, Choices around Performance Ratings, Engaging Senior Leaders
- learn techniques to align performance conversations with organisation strategy at all levels of the organisation
- learn skills to drive engagement and harness talent through helping managers understand the three key steps of employee motivation
- practise skills to help managers set challenging expectations for their teams
- explore toolkits to use with managers and colleagues ensuring performance conversations have a purpose – delegates will practise with fellow participants
By the end of the two days, delegates will know:
- how to design and lead workshops to re-think performance management in their organisation
- how to engage senior leaders in fresh thinking on performance management
- the essential steps to turn strategy into action through performance management
- how to incorporate the known drivers of motivation into their performance management process, practice and training.
In short – delegates will have the skills to become your organisation’s ‘go to’ employees to help solve persistent, organisation-wide challenges with performance.
- Performance Management Toolkits to use with colleagues
- 3C’s comprehensive White Paper on turning strategy into action to share with senior leaders
- 3C’s book on the 5 Principles for Brilliant Performance Conversations
- A workbook packed with hints and tips to use immediately
We will ask you to complete a short questionnaire which will enable us to understand your current level of expertise, your key learning outcomes, and where you currently are with performance management within your organisation.
We will incorporate all of this information into our programme, giving each delegate a chance to take home specific and relevant learning. Sharing cross sector performance management successes and challenges with other delegates is also a key benefit of the two days.
Please use the booking form below, and we will contact you to confirm your place and further details. All fees to be paid on confirmation of booking – we can invoice you or you can pay by credit card, which we’ll discuss with you when you book.
20 places available.
|Programme:||TWO-DAY PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONER OPEN PROGRAMME
|Date:||November 19th 2019 - November 20th 2019|