In response to the current situation – we have put together a FREE programme to help people now working from home – How to Manage Conference Calls and Online Meetings. Click here to find out more and enrol on the course.
Our unique 3-step approach to performance management is specially designed to turn strategy into action on the front line.
You can take all 3 steps, or choose the one that is going to help you most in your performance management journey.
Check out how we work with organisations like yours, or to talk about your specific needs, just get in touch.
Virtual Programmes from 3C
Become a Confident and Effective Virtual Trainer – we have been running this successful and very popular online programme for virtual trainers since the beginning of April – helping to transfer their classroom skills to the virtual world.
- Virtual Trainer – click here for more details on running an in-house programme
- OFFER: Virtual Trainer programme (no live workshops) – learn at your own pace with our e-learning materials and video walkthroughs (available to purchase at an introductory rate of £75 + vat per person for a limited period) – read more and enrol
Managing Virtual Teams – to help keep performance on track whilst working virtually, 3C has created a series of 4 x 90-minute virtual workshops. Click here to find out more
How we do it…
Our unique 3-step approach is based on years of research and insight into the needs of employees like yours.
- Performance Management Consultancy – engages your senior leaders and employees in an intelligent re-evaluation of the purpose of performance management. Creative, stimulating and full of lightbulb moments.
- Performance Management Training – Our witty, interactive, performance management training engages and motivates even the most sceptical employees to take ownership of their performance.
- Frequent Feedback Platform – embeds a culture of coaching and feedback by enabling managers to give the best possible feedback and coaching in regular one-to-ones or at any moment during the working day.
Who we've worked with...
Since 2001, we’ve been transforming performance management in professional, engineering, financial, legal, academic, technical, and government organisations worldwide.
Hedda, you were marvellous at directing/guiding us all in the right direction with sublime ease… well, you made it look that easy anyway! I believe all of the team learnt a considerable amount of useful techniques to use going forwards as virtual trainers. You ensured that everyone was included and carried us all along excellently. It was good to see our Advisors blossoming ‘virtually’ as each day went by.
Pete George, Health & Safety Manager, Howdens
"Fantastic use of tech. Thank you - this was really thought-provoking, and thanks also to the actors Adam and Pippa for making it very engaging!"
‘Forum Theatre Live’ Delegate, Canterbury Christ Church University
I noticed a real difference in the quality of performance conversations I could have with my team after they had been on the ‘It’s My Conversation’ programme. Conversations with those who had been on the programme were more meaningful, more constructive and a much better use of both of our time, compared with those who had not. I did the programme myself and found its approach deeply engaging and a very powerful learning experience.
Lucy Hoyte, Strategy Team Leader, Westminster City Council
3C's 'Become an Effective and Confident Trainer' course encouraged me to find my virtual trainer voice. Since the course, I deliver sessions with the security of knowing that I am using tried and tested techniques and the confidence to develop my own activities. The course modelled the learning involved and Hedda and colleagues on the course were an excellent sounding board for ideas.
Kate Davies, Faculty Liaison Librarian for Medicine, Health and Social Care, Canterbury Christ Church University
We couldn’t have designed our new approach to Performance Management without 3C. They know their stuff, and work from a strong evidence base. Engaging a large, global organisation is never easy – 3C have shown they understand our challenges and have most importantly helped us re-purpose our performance management to deliver our strategy as well as massively simplify the process for our workforce.
Bernadette Bruton, Global Talent and OD Director, Aviva plc