Become a Confident & Effective Virtual Trainer
Online programme packed with tips and techniques to transfer your skills as a trainer to online delivery – £249 + vat per delegate
In response to the current situation – we have put together a FREE programme to help people now working from home – How to Manage Conference Calls and Online Meetings. Click here to find out more and enrol on the course.
Our unique 3-step approach to performance management is specially designed to turn strategy into action on the front line.
You can take all 3 steps, or choose the one that is going to help you most in your performance management journey.
Check out how we work with organisations like yours, or to talk about your specific needs, just get in touch.
Virtual Programmes from 3C
Become a Confident and Effective Virtual Trainer – we have been running this successful and very popular online programme for virtual trainers since the beginning of April – helping to transfer their classroom skills to the virtual world.
- September Virtual Trainer Programme (starts Sept 21st) – read more and enrol – for just £249 + vat per person
- OFFER: Virtual Trainer programme (no live workshops) – learn at your own pace with our e-learning materials and video walkthroughs (available to purchase at an introductory rate of £75 + vat per person until 31st August) – read more and enrol
Managing Virtual Teams and Performance Conversations – to help keep performance on track in this challenging time, 3C has created a series of 4 x 90-minute web-based sessions. Click here to find out more
How we do it…
Our unique 3-step approach is based on years of research and insight into the needs of employees like yours.
- Performance Management Consultancy – engages your senior leaders and employees in an intelligent re-evaluation of the purpose of performance management. Creative, stimulating and full of lightbulb moments.
- Performance Management Training – Our witty, interactive, performance management training engages and motivates even the most sceptical employees to take ownership of their performance.
- Frequent Feedback Platform – embeds a culture of coaching and feedback by enabling managers to give the best possible feedback and coaching in regular one-to-ones or at any moment during the working day.
Who we've worked with...
Since 2001, we’ve been transforming performance management in professional, engineering, financial, legal, academic, technical, and government organisations worldwide.
I noticed a real difference in the quality of performance conversations I could have with my team after they had been on the ‘It’s My Conversation’ programme. Conversations with those who had been on the programme were more meaningful, more constructive and a much better use of both of our time, compared with those who had not. I did the programme myself and found its approach deeply engaging and a very powerful learning experience.
Lucy Hoyte, Strategy Team Leader, Westminster City Council
We couldn’t have designed our new approach to Performance Management without 3C. They know their stuff, and work from a strong evidence base. Engaging a large, global organisation is never easy – 3C have shown they understand our challenges and have most importantly helped us re-purpose our performance management to deliver our strategy as well as massively simplify the process for our workforce.
Bernadette Bruton, Global Talent and OD Director, Aviva plc
…3C have had a big impact on how we think about and manage performance. The interactive development sessions for all managers and introduction of core competencies have really opened our eyes to how we can keep our highly skilled workforce engaged and motivated. Our engineers and project managers are starting to see managing people as a key set of skills that can be learnt and developed, and are enthused about the next stages of the programme.
David Hancox, Chief Operating Officer, Structa LLP
...thank you for the expert work you and your colleagues at 3C have done to help set our objectives and implement our strategy. I did not fully appreciate the benefits until I saw how it has worked out this year. There has been visible change in focus. Much of the success was due to the clear and engaging way you presented the issues to senior staff.
Professor Steven Cowley, CEO, United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority
Having analysed the feedback sheets (nearly 1000), over 78% rated the session 7 or higher. Even better, 95% said the training helped them in their next appraisal, so all in all, very positive indeed. This is remarkable for a mandatory training session!
Sonia Young, Human Resource Services, Anglia Ruskin University